Register & Book
To reserve a place at ABC Breakfast Club and XYZ After School Club:
- Read our Terms & Conditions
- Complete and return the Registration & Booking Form
- Pay the Registration Fee (£10) and Deposit (£20 per child per session booked across one week e.g the deposit for one child attending Monday and Tuesday would be £40; the deposit for two children attending Monday and Tuesday would be £80)
- We will confirm availability via email and send an invoice
Should we be full we will operate a waiting list.
Our allocation of spaces for the new September intake will work as follows;-
Parents of current members will be asked to apply for places for siblings, before the end of the Spring term and will receive priority to reserve spaces up until then.
From the start of the summer term we will allocate places to new members or add to a waiting list if applicable, on a first come first serve basis.
We will only take registration fees and deposits once we have offered a confirmed space.
Fees – from September 2017
A one-off £10 registration fee (per family) is payable upon first registration
ABC Breakfast Club: £6.50 per session per child (Ad hoc £7 per session)
XYZ After School Club:
- Until 5.00 pm – £11.50 (Ad hoc £12.50)
- Until 6.00 pm – £16.00 (Ad hoc £17.00)
- Until 5.30 pm (Fridays at Alban City School ONLY) – £13 (Ad hoc £14)
Please note we reserve the right to charge a late pick-up fee of £10 per child per 15 minutes, payable on collection.
Fees are paid half termly in advance. No refunds are given for sickness or holiday and we are unable to swap days. Additional ad hoc bookings can be made. Our preferred method of payment is by Bank Transfer.
Bank Transfer: Santander Bank, ABC-XYZ Childcare Ltd. a/c no: 00646918, sort code: 09-01-29 (Please reference with your child’s name)
Cheque: Please make all cheques payable to ABC-XYZ Childcare Ltd.
Childcare Vouchers: We are registered with most childcare voucher providers. Our Ofsted registration numbers are:
Aboyne Lodge – EY 397554 Alban City – EY 451899.
Please email us if you require further information.
Please note you may be liable for a late payment charge of £25 if your payment has not been received by the due date and you have not contacted us to advise of delayed payment.